Welcome on board!

  • Dr Simin Nasseri
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2009
      Dear everyone;

      I would like to introduce the new officers to you. Jim is our new
      chair, Kelly is the secretary and Trent is the treasurer. Meet them
      all in here:

      http://met.spsu.edu/images/2009officers.jpg

      This year I have bigger plans and I hope to get more students
      involved in SME activities. We are going to have many exciting tours,
      competitions, presentations, etc. We now have 48 members (from 20
      members in Fall 06). Our first meeting of the year went well and
      Kelly is going to summarize the minutes here.

      Also, the books that I ordered for Certified Manufacturing
      Technologist exam are in my office and students can use them to get
      ready for the exam. The next exam will be in March or April.

      All the best for this spring semester of 2009.

      Simin Nasseri