Good Luck Everyone

  • Jeff Wolfe
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 10, 2008
      This is my last posting as President of the chapter. I am graduating in
      three days. Yes, I'm bragging. I've been here since 2003 so I can brag.
      Anyway, I wish all of you success and good luck in the future. I also
      ask that you be active in your organization and help out the new
      leadership, who will be taking over next semester. They are:

      Jim Dyal - President
      Trenton Phillips - Treasurer
      Kelly Gray - Secretary

      Y'all have a good one. See you out in the real world.

      Regards,

      Jeff Wolfe
      SME Chapter President (for three more days)
    • Guzowski Jesse
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 10, 2008
        Thanks Jeff, whoever takes your spot has big shoes to fill (I'm not saying you have big feet :-) Good luck to you and all the rest of the SME gang. To those of you graduating with us, see you Saturday!

        Jesse

        > This is my last posting as President of the chapter. I am
        > graduating in
        > three days. Yes, I'm bragging. I've been here since
        > 2003 so I can brag.
        > Anyway, I wish all of you success and good luck in the
        > future. I also
        > ask that you be active in your organization and help out
        > the new
        > leadership, who will be taking over next semester. They
        > are:
        >
        > Jim Dyal - President
        > Trenton Phillips - Treasurer
        > Kelly Gray - Secretary
        >
        > Y'all have a good one. See you out in the real world.
        >
        > Regards,
        >
        > Jeff Wolfe
        > SME Chapter President (for three more days)

      • Dr Simin Nasseri
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 12, 2008
          I would like to thank Jeff for being a wonderful chair for our chapter
          and wish him the best in his future endeavors. I requested
          a "President's Award" from SME for Jeff and he is going to receive it
          soon!

          Also, to all of you who are graduating: Good luck in your future jobs
          and say my "imaginary" hello to the "real" world!

          All the best and see you soon (Maybe on Saturday at the graduation
          ceremony).