Plant Tour In October

  • Jeff Wolfe
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 13, 2008
      Make sure you have time October 9th for this one. Lockheed Martin is
      allowing us to tour their production lines for the C130J Hercules.
      Lockheed has not set a maximum number of students for this tour but I
      will get this clarified ASAP. For you to tour the plant, we will need
      to submit the following information to Lockheed:

      First Name
      Last Name
      Citizenship
      Affiliation
      Country

      A social security number is not required since we are not touring the
      F22 production line.

      I expect the tour to last two to three hours.

      I will be posting flyers around K buildings and have a signup sheet
      on the SME bulletin board for those who want to go.

      Regards,
      Jeff