Meeting Postponed

  • Jeff Wolfe
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2008
      I need to postpone the meeting because of various reasons. I think it
      might be best for everyone since Machine Design is wrapping up and all
      the teams are going nuts, including mine. Therefore, let's reschedule
      for Thursday, July 10th at 5:30 PM (after the Machine Design exam) in
      the Drafting room.

      Jeff
    • Charles Smith
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 2, 2008