New chair of our chapter

  • Dr Simin Nasseri
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1 7:40 PM
      Thanks Albert for the summary. You did a wonderful job!

      Also, congratulations to Jeff for becoming the chair and thanks goes
      to Adam to help me out with SME planning during the last semester.

      Michael has accepted to become the treasurer, so we will make this
      official. We will also announce these elections on the organizational
      board.

      Exam: on May 10th at 9AM.