First meeting for sme spsu chapter

  • aramsey90
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2008
      We have set the date and time for our first meeting of spring 2008.
      The meeting will be held at Higginbotham and Associates. Higginbotham
      and Associates was started and still thrives under the leadership of
      Daryle Higginbotham who is one of our own Southern Poly graduates.
      His company specializes in x-ray inspection systems and is currently
      breaking into the ultrasonic testing field. He is always looking for
      qualified candidates to work part-time so don't miss out on this
      opportunity. The meeting will be held Thursday February 21st at 4pm.
      I will post directions on the club activities board in the main MET
      building. You must sign up on the sheet I have up in the MET building
      to attend. Space is limited to only twenty people.

      Thanks,
      Adam Ramsey