sme spring 2008

  • aramsey90
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 13, 2008
      Welcome back to school everyone. I'd like to take a moment to tell you
      about what I would like to do with sme this semester. There is a sme
      event in Nashville the weekend of Feb. 9th and the senior chapter is
      inquiring to whether or not some students would like to attend the
      leadership conference. There is also a couple student competitions at
      this event. These include a can crushing device competition and also a
      table poster event. I'm not sure what the details of these events are,
      but if anyone is interested email me. If we can get money from the
      school this trip could be paid for. If anyone is interested email me
      asap. Also I would like to have our first meeting at my work,
      Higginbotham and Associates. There will be room for only twenty people
      so sign up if you want to go. I will have a sign up list on the
      bulletin board at school. My boss is always looking for part-time
      help and its a really good hands-on experience. I have other plans,
      but we can discuss those later. Good luck this semester.

      A. Ramsey