198AWS Atlanta Meeting Invitation

  • Simin Nasseri
    Apr 13, 2010
      Dear members,

      We had the first general meeting of the year on last Thursday. Travis (our chapter's new secretary) will post the minutes of our meeting here. I hope you encourage your friends to join SME.

      Anyway, I would like to invite everyone to a special seminar set up by American Welding Society (Jeff you might be interested in this). Please read below and attend this presentation:

      Greetings;
      We invite you to attend a meeting of the Atlanta Chapter of the American Welding Society (AWS). The meeting will be held at the Southern Polytechnic State University - Room M-100. The meeting starts at 6:30 pm on Thursday, April 15, 2010. The meal will be served at 6:00 pm.

      Topic of Meeting:
      Aluminum Welding & Metallurgy

      Speakers:

      Mike Dortch - AlcoTec
      Meal provided will be pizza and soft drinks. This will be a great time to meet and greet your fellow AWS members.

      Contacts:

      Carl Matricardi: Cell: 770-356-2107
      VERY IMPORTANT
      RSVP to gengeron@... by Wednesday, April 14, 2010.

      Thank you for your support. We hope to see you at the meeting.