      From: kelly232g <kelly232g@...>
      Subject: [sme_spsu] TOUR: ANHEUSER-BUSCH INC {Budweiser}
      To: sme_spsu@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, March 16, 2009, 5:45 PM

      When: March 24, 2009 (one week from tuesday)
      Where: Anheuser-Busch, Inc.
      Address: 100 Busch Drive Cartersville Ga 30121

      PLEASE RSVP TO THIS MESSAGE SO I CAN SEND AN ESTIMATED GROUP SIZE TO ANHEUSER-BUSCH BY THURSDAY MARCH 19.

      Most of us have enjoyed an ice cold Budweiser after a long hard day, so why not come out and find out how it's made. We will tour the Brewing department, learning how the famous products are made. We'll then tour the packaging department watching thousands of cans being filled a minute, and all the precise equipment used to produce, fill, and package the products. There will then be a question and answer time, where you can ask all those questions you've been wondering about your beer!

      Below is the directions from the SPSU to Anheuser-Busch thanks to Google Maps:

      Driving directions to 100 Busch Dr NE, Cartersville, GA 30121
      35.0 mi – about 35 mins
      1100 South Marietta Pkwy SEMarietta, GA 30060

      1. Head east on Clay St/GA-120 Loop/S Marietta Pkwy SE toward North Dr
      Continue to follow GA-120 Loop/S Marietta Pkwy SE 1.0 mi
      2. Merge onto I-75 N via the ramp to Chattanooga 33.2 mi
      3. Take exit 296 for Cassville-White Rd 0.3 mi
      4. Keep right at the fork, follow signs for White and merge onto Cassville White Rd NE/Cass White Rd NE 0.2 mi
      5. Turn right at Old Cass White 0.2 mi
      6. Slight left at Old Cassville White Rd 135 ft
      7. Continue on Busch Dr NE
      Destination will be on the left 272 ft

      100 Busch Dr NECartersville, GA 30121

      IF YOU HAVE ANY OTHER QUESTIONS PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic