Worldwide Photowalk

  • av8r61
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2010
      Scott Kelby's 3rd Worldwide Photowalk is scheduled for July 24th. It's a lot of fun and you could win some great prizes. The Photowalk is limited to 50 photographers for each city walk. You meet and there is a route defined and you have 2 hours to shoot. You then submit your best images and the photowalk leader choose the winner to send to NAPP for the finals where images are chosen to win some fantastic prizes.

      Check it out here http://worldwidephotowalk.com/

      This year I've signed up to shoot in Fells Point, MD. Last year I shot in Punta Gorda, FL and my image was chosen to represent the city.

      Hope to see some of you on the walk,

      Bill Conway
    • David S
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 2, 2010
        My wife and I are scheduled for Frederick.

        David Schober

        --- In smccc@yahoogroups.com, "av8r61" <Bill_Conway09@...> wrote:

        > Scott Kelby's 3rd Worldwide Photowalk is scheduled for July 24th. It's a lot of fun and you could win some great prizes. The Photowalk is limited to 50 photographers for each city walk. You meet and there is a route defined and you have 2 hours to shoot. You then submit your best images and the photowalk leader choose the winner to send to NAPP for the finals where images are chosen to win some fantastic prizes.
        >
        > Check it out here http://worldwidephotowalk.com/
        >
        > This year I've signed up to shoot in Fells Point, MD. Last year I shot in Punta Gorda, FL and my image was chosen to represent the city.
        >
        > Hope to see some of you on the walk,
        >
        > Bill Conway

      • av8r61
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 2, 2010
          In case anyone is interested I'm leading a Photowalk in the evening. Here is the page I set up for the Photowalk.

          http://worldwidephotowalk.com/walk/solomons-md-usa-where-the-sunsets/

          Bill Conway