B-7971 Clock

  • Charles Keiser
    Message 1 of 52 , Sep 11, 2007
      I am a new member of the Smart Sockets group. I joined after waiting
      two years for my Geek Clock Kit. It seems like these kits will never
      materialize. I am not a pic programmer and am used to working with
      discrete parts. Has anyone created a four or six tube clock with
      these smart sockets? Would you be willing to share your code?

      I have 18 B-7971 tubes and don't want to use them with a regular clock
      board and about 100 diodes to get them to light.

      Thanks

      Chuck Keiser
      Message 52 of 52 , Aug 23, 2008

        > Just now I realise that I forgot to inform you.
        > During my holliday, I had some more time and finally managed to get
        the programm
        > correct. So now, the smartsocket with the B7179 on my PCB also works
        fine.
        > I'll make some more, to get all 7 tubes working.

        Guus, Thanks for the update.

        I haven't been getting the time to do what I need to do either !