4play

  • vankanma
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 5, 2013
      Is the 4play a standard iv-17 smartsocket with addition of the 4play software that you generously posted plus the external pic and 3 switches(or a encoder)?
      There's no custom board?
      In other words, there was enough memory on the smartsocket that you were able to add the 4play feature?
      Sorry if sounds like a dunb question, I just wanted to be clear....
      Cheers
      Mark
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 5, 2013
        Hi
        No, 4Play is built into the most recent versions of all IV-17 Smartsockets.

        To start it running just send '4Play1On' to the Smartsocket. It's all in the manual , latest version v2.35 manual is in the group's files section.

        The Smartsocket driver is a device which sends the commands to turn on, and off, 4Play, telling the Smartsocket also to display the time and date at appropriate intervals.

        Chris