Re: IV-17 Smartsocket driver project

    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 3, 2013
      I'm going to look at, at least, getting the schematic drawn up first and putting it in the files section with the code.

      I do have maybe 15 or 20 pairs of smartsocket boards (2 required per kit). I probably don't have enough of everything else but I'll see what I have to hand.

      The Smartsocket kits have SMD components (not my best judgement call !), but I can manage to solder them in place. I don't think I have tubes for all those kits, but it seems a few people have already bought tubes for other projects.

      By the way, if anyone has a large number of tubes , 50+, or even 100+, I know of someone who is buying large quantities and would like to hear from you if you're interested in selling.

      Chris