Re: New file uploaded to smartsockets

    Message 1 of 107 , Mar 28, 2013
      --- In smartsockets@yahoogroups.com, "ukewarrior" <david.jones3@...> wrote:

      > Chris,
      > if you run DRC it shows 48 errors - overlapping, clearance, etc. OSHPark has a DRC file they use to validate the board. The biggest problems appear to be around the round device in the lower left - many overlap errors.

      I hadn't noticed them...are they unremoved artifacts from previous edits or hard errors ?

      The board house I used didn't inform me of any issues or I would have looked at it again.

      Which component are yoiu talking about specifically ? I still don't have Eagle loaded but I'm curious as to what 'round component' you're talking about - it's not the outline of the backup battery is it ? The fofootprint of the battery overlaps some traces AFAIR

      Chris
    • smartsockets@yahoogroups.com
      Message 107 of 107 , Feb 12
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the smartsockets
        group.

        File : /John's clock/B-7971 smart sockets rev 15 Guus.pbp
        Uploaded by : guusassmann2000 <guus.assmann@...>
        Description : Changed code for 5 and 6 letter words

        You can access this file at the URL:

        Regards,

        guusassmann2000 <guus.assmann@...>