Re: New file uploaded to smartsockets

    Message 1 of 103 , Mar 28, 2013
      --- In smartsockets@yahoogroups.com, "ukewarrior" <david.jones3@...> wrote:

      > Chris,
      > if you run DRC it shows 48 errors - overlapping, clearance, etc. OSHPark has a DRC file they use to validate the board. The biggest problems appear to be around the round device in the lower left - many overlap errors.

      I hadn't noticed them...are they unremoved artifacts from previous edits or hard errors ?

      The board house I used didn't inform me of any issues or I would have looked at it again.

      Which component are yoiu talking about specifically ? I still don't have Eagle loaded but I'm curious as to what 'round component' you're talking about - it's not the outline of the backup battery is it ? The fofootprint of the battery overlaps some traces AFAIR

      Chris
    • smartsockets@yahoogroups.com
      Message 103 of 103 , Apr 21, 2014
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the smartsockets
        group.

        File : /B-5971/README.TXT
        Uploaded by : cyberb0 <radmeck@...>
        Description : IF YOU DARE! - 04.21.2014