Re: [smartsockets] Prebuilt IV-17 Smartsockets

  • Ian Griffin
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 25, 2013
      Put me down for another 4 Chris.

      Regards
      Ian

      Sent from my iPad

      On 25 Mar 2013, at 21:27, "caliburgers" <caliburgers@...> wrote:

      Chris

      I would be interested in obtaining 4 of the boards.

      Let me know the details, when you are ready.

      Regards,
      Don Stramock

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Mar 25, 2013, at 2:33 PM, "fixitsan2" <fixitsan@...> wrote:

      Just to say that I'm building up a small batch of prebuilt IV-17 Smartsockets. They just need 5V and serial data, they're ready to go with the latest firmware which includes four letter word type functions.

      drop me a line if you're interested, otherwise sit tight and they'll appear on eBay