Re: New file uploaded to smartsockets

  • ukewarrior
    Message 1 of 94 , Mar 25, 2013
      Chris,
      if you run DRC it shows 48 errors - overlapping, clearance, etc. OSHPark has a DRC file they use to validate the board. The biggest problems appear to be around the round device in the lower left - many overlap errors.

      Message 94 of 94 , Apr 18 11:41 AM
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the smartsockets
        group.

        File : /B-5971/PIC Code/B-7971 to B-5971.doc
        Uploaded by : cyberb0 <radmeck@...>
        Description : Pin & Segment Mappings - 04.18.2014

        You can access this file at the URL:

        Regards,

        cyberb0 <radmeck@...>