Prebuilt IV-17 Smartsockets

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 25, 2013
      Just to say that I'm building up a small batch of prebuilt IV-17 Smartsockets. They just need 5V and serial data, they're ready to go with the latest firmware which includes four letter word type functions.

      drop me a line if you're interested, otherwise sit tight and they'll appear on eBay

      Chris
    • caliburgers
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 25, 2013

        I would be interested in obtaining 4 of the boards.

        Let me know the details, when you are ready.

        Regards,
        Don Stramock

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Mar 25, 2013, at 2:33 PM, "fixitsan2" <fixitsan@...> wrote:

        Just to say that I'm building up a small batch of prebuilt IV-17 Smartsockets. They just need 5V and serial data, they're ready to go with the latest firmware which includes four letter word type functions.

        drop me a line if you're interested, otherwise sit tight and they'll appear on eBay

        Chris

      • Ian Griffin
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 25, 2013
          Put me down for another 4 Chris.