Re: New file uploaded to smartsockets

    Message 1 of 103 , Mar 23, 2013
      --- In smartsockets@yahoogroups.com, "ukewarrior" <david.jones3@...> wrote:

      > Chris,
      > When I try to upload this brd file to OSHpark.com, they cannot process it. It produces an error. Can this file be successfully loaded into the most recent version of EAGLE?
      > OSHpark will look at the file, do you want to send it to them or do you want me to do that?
      >
      > Thanks so much for posting these designs.

      I forgot to mention that I have a couple of pairs of unused boards, so if it's just one or two you're needing let me know. £4.35 for a pair + p&p
    • smartsockets@yahoogroups.com
      Message 103 of 103 , Apr 21, 2014
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the smartsockets
        group.

        File : /B-5971/README.TXT
        Uploaded by : cyberb0 <radmeck@...>
        Description : IF YOU DARE! - 04.21.2014