Re: New file uploaded to smartsockets

    Message 1 of 107 , Mar 23, 2013
      --- In smartsockets@yahoogroups.com, "ukewarrior" <david.jones3@...> wrote:

      > Chris,
      > When I try to upload this brd file to OSHpark.com, they cannot process it. It produces an error. Can this file be successfully loaded into the most recent version of EAGLE?
      > OSHpark will look at the file, do you want to send it to them or do you want me to do that?
      >
      > Thanks so much for posting these designs.

      I forgot to mention that I have a couple of pairs of unused boards, so if it's just one or two you're needing let me know. £4.35 for a pair + p&p
    • smartsockets@yahoogroups.com
      Message 107 of 107 , Feb 12
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the smartsockets
        group.

        File : /John's clock/B-7971 smart sockets rev 15 Guus.pbp
        Uploaded by : guusassmann2000 <guus.assmann@...>
        Description : Changed code for 5 and 6 letter words

        You can access this file at the URL:

        Regards,

        guusassmann2000 <guus.assmann@...>