Re: New file uploaded to smartsockets

  • ukewarrior
    Message 1 of 103 , Mar 18, 2013
      Chris,
      When I try to upload this brd file to OSHpark.com, they cannot process it. It produces an error. Can this file be successfully loaded into the most recent version of EAGLE?
      OSHpark will look at the file, do you want to send it to them or do you want me to do that?

      Thanks so much for posting these designs.

      Message 103 of 103 , Apr 21, 2014
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the smartsockets
        group.

        File : /B-5971/README.TXT
        Uploaded by : cyberb0 <radmeck@...>
        Description : IF YOU DARE! - 04.21.2014