Smartsocket pics

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 13, 2012
      If anybody is looking for some ZM1350 or B7971 pics (except Mario : ) )

      I have a few spare pics and I'll be programming some in the next day or two. Let me know if you need any.

      Chris

      PS I'm still working on the IV-17 smartsocket driver and hope to post the code for that soon
    • michaels7971
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 29, 2014
        Is there any chance that you would consider programming some zm1350 PICs?  I bought some zm1350s from AskJanFirst, and he's out of PICs.  I'd like to get up to 10, but one or two would be a start.