Further updates....

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30 7:48 AM
      Consolidation of the manual to a single tome for both ZM1350 and B7971
      smart sockets is complete. The instructions are now in
      the 'Instructions........' section of the files section.

      After excluding both the verbal and confirmed orders which have been
      made to me in the past week, the number of PCBs available currently
      stands at....

      ZM1350 - 10 PCBs B7971 - 24 PCBs

      I also have 25 controllers in hand.

      If anyone requires built-to-order sockets which are fully assembled I
      have sufficient parts to make a small batch for either type of
      display :-o)