IV17 Smartsocket kit postal charges

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 21, 2012
      it seems the post office have introduced a price hike recently, so please bear in mind the following new prices for postage.

      1 kit, Europe, £7.85
      2 kits, Europe, £8.08
      1 kit, USA, £8.45
      2 kits, USA, £9.01

      It seems these prices increases are a result of the increase in the cost for using the 'signed for' sub service.

      'Signed For' adds £5.15 to the basic postage cost. As stated previously I will still post without Signed For if requested to, I will always retrieve a proof of posting from the post office, but cannot be responsible for any postal losses. In fairness, I have only had a single packet go missing over the past few years. ( the post office paid something towards the cost on that occassion)

      Kits posted prior to this message have not been affected.