IV-17/ IV-4 Smartsocket and 4Play Hardware kits

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 17, 2012
      I have the first few kits together if anyone is interested.

      Please email me at fixitsan@... with your requirements

      A complete hardware kit, excluding tubes costs £21.50, or £30 including tubes. if you have your own 30V supply then deduct £3

      The kit requires a 5V 150mA max supply, and a source of data at 9600baud, 8N1

      Shipping is at cost. i would prefer to ship using a 'signed for' service, which will cost about £7.20 to the US, £6.70 to Europe and £4.70 to the UK. if you prefer to use a non-sgned for service please let me know. I will always collect a proof of posting receipt regardless of the shipping method used.

      The kits will have to be on a first come first served basis because I don't have mountains of components or PCB's available.

      There is a build manual available which I will upload to the files section shortly to locate it alongside the operating manual...

      Feel free to ask me any questions if I have left anything out