IV-17 smartsocket files

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 14 1:47 AM
      I'm going to consolidate the information in the IV-17 Smartsocket section to a minimal number of files, to keep things simple.
      If anyone has an early version of software and wish to download the manual now is the best time to do it.
      I'll keep a copy of all files at home for future reference, but intend to only keep the latest version in the files section.

      I've just uploaded the EAGLE .brd files for the latest version. Hopefully by the end of the week all files will be current and workable for anyone wishing to build an IV-17 smartsocket & 4play device.