Re: Update on IV-17 Smartsocket with Fourplay function

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 2, 2012

      > It's been a while so i thought i would write with the latest update.

      Hi Chris,

      Thanks for the update of the IV-17 smartsockets/fourplay, that's great news. Look forward to seeing it working!

      Unfortunately I have not progressed far in getting the Text to smartsockets program updated for the new commands of IV-17 smartsockets. Will post a message when i have something working.

      Cheers