Re: [smartsockets] Update on IV-17 Smartsocket with Fourplay function

  • Derryck Croker
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 28, 2012
      On 27 Jul 2012, at 14:27, fixitsan2 wrote:

      > It's been a while so i thought i would write with the latest update.

      Looking forward to trying it out!

      --

      Cheers

      Derryck
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 2, 2012

        > It's been a while so i thought i would write with the latest update.

        Hi Chris,

        Thanks for the update of the IV-17 smartsockets/fourplay, that's great news. Look forward to seeing it working!

        Unfortunately I have not progressed far in getting the Text to smartsockets program updated for the new commands of IV-17 smartsockets. Will post a message when i have something working.

        Cheers