Re: Nearly working...

  • Terry
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 8, 2012
      > I have just uploaded the V2.32 manual in .DOC format to the files section (the readable version to the badly kemed .pdf)

      Chris, if you want it, take a look at my PDF print output from this new .doc version you posted. Aside from a little cleanup of the table widths and fixing the "........" line breaks on the table of contents, it should be exactly as your word .doc file.

      Feel free to move it to the files area here and let me know to delete my copy, if you'd like.

      http://www.tmk.com/transient/IV17%20Smartsocket%20UserManual%20V232.pdf
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 8, 2012
        Thanks so much Terry.

        The file has been copied to the files section now.

        Chris