4-Play on the move !

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 18, 2012
      I'm trying to get the time to spend on writing the new software at home but it's difficult. I want to take my programming stuff to work with me, but it's too fragile, so it was time to fit everything into a case and then when I go to work, and sometimes spend a whole day waiting to have to do some work, I can get on with the 4-Play Smartsocket software

      http://www.flickr.com/photos/28496053@N04/6847981364/in/photostream
      (Ruggedised, USB powered Smartsocket)