what are 6 B7971's mounted with sockets, and wiring worth?

  • overnightdeejay
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 5 11:26 AM
      Was going through my junk drawers and found (6) six Burroughs B-7971's mounted in sockets, on a piece of lexan, with wiring... have no idea if they work, but, they look to be in excellent shape...

      located in central SC, USA... what would they be worth? Considering Ive seen B7971's on Ebay for more than $200 apiece, that would make this piece worth roughly $1200?

      could that be right? what would you consider a fair price?

      Buckent AT HOT Mail. com...
    • michail1@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 5 11:32 AM
        Heh.

        I have seen them go for as much as $300, but it doesn't mean they are worth, or ever will get, $300 again.

        Value is about $100 each.

        Keep in mind that a batch of 10 just sold with 11 sockets for just under $1100.

        Fair price is about $80-$90 especially since you don't know if they work.

        Michail
        206-920-6312

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 6 2:59 PM
          They seem to fetch higher prices in smaller quantities, perhaps some people want to future proof their clocks by holding a couple of spares ?

          There's nothing wrong with listing 2 and mentioning in the listing that yoiu have a few more yoiu may consider parting with.

          Chris