Re: Difference between 7971 board and 1350 board?

    Message 1 of 6 , May 29, 2007
      That's really bizarre, I can't think what the difference might be to
      change the underscore...perhaps it was the last change I made and I
      didn't set the file section hex and the copy at home to the same
      version. I thought I had learned that lesson by now from the B7971
      version !

      At least we know the version in the files section is working. What I
      might do in the coming weeks is produce another version with a
      second letter font. I don't think there is enough space in internal
      memory but if there is I will combine the them. I could lose one of
      the number fonts like the bargraph and even the nixie display, these
      are not really relevanmt to the segmented displays we're using.

      If anyone has any ideas for another letter font please feel free to
      propose it.

      By the way Rich, if you have no objections, would you be willing to
      share your FLW project code in the files section' _support files and
      projects', It's just a thought, I saw your message on Neonixie
      offering to share it.