Re: [smartsockets] Picture of a completed set of IV-17 Smartsockets

  • michail1@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 4, 2012
      Pretty Pretty

      Michail

      In a message dated 12/27/2011 9:29:08 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, terry+yg@... writes:

      I've had a few requests for pictures of my completed Smartsockets, so I figured I'd oblige and link one here for all to see:

      http://www.tmk.com/transient/6F5S8480-s.jpg

      The short cables on the left side of the back 3 boards are to connect all of the boards together in a string. I'm using plugs and pins while testing. Once I have everything set the way I want it, I'll mount all four boards on a plastic base and use telco (#24) wire-wrap wire on the pins to connect all of the boards together.

      .