Re: IV-17 Kinda working - part 2!

    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 14, 2011
      --- In smartsockets@yahoogroups.com, "shklaw75" <shklaw75@...> wrote:

      > Thanks Chris.
      >
      > Are these two features implemented in the current firmware?

      Having said no, I do have a version of code which does use these features if you want to spin your own supply. The code is good version 13 code which I produced for another group member recently.

      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 14, 2011
        Thanks Chris,

        I will stick with the latest version of code without these features and power the sockets with a separate supply.

        Cheers.