IV-17 Explorer kit, non-automated parts packing failure !

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 9, 2011
      It has come to my attention that a couple of IV17 explorer kits may have left me without blank pic micro's if you also ordered pics loaded with Smartsocket code at the same time. This is an oversight on my part, I guess my mind-based packing machine assumed yoiu were only interested in building Smartsockets
      If you are affected by this and would like the blank pic, please just drop me a line, I will ship one out right away.

      Best Regards