Re: IV-17 Explorer Kits, a few more available for shipping now

  • fixitsan@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 7, 2011

      The Explorer Kits are £23.90 each.
      The programmed Smartsocket pics are £5 each.

      Please add shipping as appropriate (maximum 2 kits per shipping charge)

      Shipping to UK is £2.90
      Shipping to Europe is £6.10
      Shipping to US is £7.40 using a 'signed for' service

      I can accept Paypal via 'fixitsan@...' , whenever is best for yourself, your kits are reserved and will not be sold unless you cancel. If you would like to pay by an alternate method please let me know

      If you would like to connect two kits together there is a rebate of £3 for each pair of kits, due to the fact that only one 35V supply (provided in each kit) is required to power two connected kits. Please specify when ordering if you only require one 35V psu per two kits and deduct £3 from your order accordingly :)

      If you are unsure which solution is best for you, either Smartsocket or basic explorer kit please let me know, but a simply put an explorer kits has no software, so you are responsible for writing yoiur own code and must understand that the hardware only supports display multiplexing. Regardless of which device you choose i will always be on hand to help you if you experience any problems

      Best Wishes