IV-17 Explorer Kits, a few more available for shipping now

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 7, 2011
      I have about 10 more complete IV17 Explorer Kits. These consist of 2 PCB's and all components (except tubes) to build a 4 tube display array. The 35V supply, shift register driver and a blank pic18f25k22 are all included, as is all pcb hardware including rubber feet (!)

      If you want to get busy programming an IV17 based device in as short a time as possible then this could be the answer ! (Your own FLW ?)

      If you want to make life even easier, a preprogrammed IV17 Smartsocket pic is available for £5, If yoiu add this to the kit then yoiu only need to start sending ascii messages to the Explorer Kit and the tubes will display the messages instantly.

      Let me know if you would like to obtain one (saving some ebay/Paypal fees in the process !). Also feel free to drop me a line requesting the kit build information and smartsocket manual.

      Chris
    • fixitsan@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 7, 2011

        The Explorer Kits are £23.90 each.
        The programmed Smartsocket pics are £5 each.

        Please add shipping as appropriate (maximum 2 kits per shipping charge)

        Shipping to UK is £2.90
        Shipping to Europe is £6.10
        Shipping to US is £7.40 using a 'signed for' service

        I can accept Paypal via 'fixitsan@...' , whenever is best for yourself, your kits are reserved and will not be sold unless you cancel. If you would like to pay by an alternate method please let me know

        If you would like to connect two kits together there is a rebate of £3 for each pair of kits, due to the fact that only one 35V supply (provided in each kit) is required to power two connected kits. Please specify when ordering if you only require one 35V psu per two kits and deduct £3 from your order accordingly :)

        If you are unsure which solution is best for you, either Smartsocket or basic explorer kit please let me know, but a simply put an explorer kits has no software, so you are responsible for writing yoiur own code and must understand that the hardware only supports display multiplexing. Regardless of which device you choose i will always be on hand to help you if you experience any problems

        Best Wishes