IV-17 / IV-4 VFD explorer kits

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 19, 2011
      As mentioned previously, I am intending to sell the Smartsocket software for these tube types seperately and therefore the first kits I am making to support the IV-17 tubes are now referred to as 'Explorer Kits'

      The first items are now for sale on eBay
      http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220897385508

      Regards
      Chris
    • michail1@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 19, 2011
        The direct link you provided is to the UK.
        It didn't work for me - 404

        So, took the item number and searched on ebay.
        Came back with:

        By the time I figured it out, they were already sold.  :)

        Michail