Version 13 released, PWM control and display test features added

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 3, 2011
      Hello Chris,

      Then, it seems it cannot be solved in a simple way, by just using E-mail.
      The only thing I can think of now, is to send my processors to you.
      Then you can program and test and send back to be.
      After that, I can read the device and try to copy it.
      Can we do like that? (And how can I pay the postage back to me? Paypal?)

      Another alternative would be if you sell me a programmed PIC.
      I have used a DIL version, 18F26K20.
      Then I can try to copy that one. (Maybe less work :-)