IV-17 smartsockets

  • debbieginn.t21@btinternet.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 11, 2011
      Hi Folks, been out of touch for a while, can someone update me on the progress of the smartsockets for the IV-17s, is anybody selling them yet as a kit?, I was hoping to build a standalone four letter word clock, if thats something that anyone has avilable, or in the process of producing can they let me know?, thanks in advance, John
    • michail1@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 11, 2011
        John,

        I am interested in finding out as well.

        Would be nice if 4 tube modules could be added as well to make them 8, 12, 16, 20 as well.

        Michail