Change to group membership

    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 27, 2011
      Due to yet more spam this group's membership category has been changed to 'restricted'. All new members now need to apply before joining.

      Any suggestions for suitable interview questions ;o)

      Chris
    • michail1@aol.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 27, 2011
        Are you a human?
        What is 1 + 1?

        Michail

        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 27, 2011
          On 27 Jul 2011, at 19:52, fixitsan2 wrote:

          > Due to yet more spam this group's membership category has been
          > changed to 'restricted'. All new members now need to apply before
          > joining.
          >
          > Any suggestions for suitable interview questions ;o)
          >
          > Chris

          Do you have big attributes?

          Just a suggestion...

          John S
        • matt mann
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 27, 2011
            how many segments in your prefferred display...?
            common cathode or common anode?
            LOL...
          • Charles MacDonald
            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 27, 2011
              On 11-07-27 02:52 PM, fixitsan2 wrote:
              > Due to yet more spam this group's membership category has been changed to 'restricted'. All new members now need to apply before joining.
              >
              > Any suggestions for suitable interview questions ;o)

              1) what is your interest in the group. (answer should be somewhere on
              track)

              2) what is a nixie?

              3) do you prefer hardware or software...

              4) what is your experience in assembling electronic devices/projects.

              --
              Charles MacDonald Stittsville Ontario
              cmacd@... Just Beyond the Fringe
              Message 6 of 6 , Jul 27, 2011