Opensource code

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5, 2006
      The source code for the driver IC used in these sockets will be posted
      shortly following my decision to make it a something which others could
      modify and make use of in their own projects.
      I will also be posting the source for the two tube clock which uses the
      smart sockets. It is a bit overkill to make all this hardware for two
      tubes, but then again it's not often about difficulty or simple
      integration.

      I will be writing some code for a two tube B7971 clock which does not
      use the sockets, based on the existing design I have for a 2 tube nixie
      clock, just to provide a simpler solution too