IV17 smartsocket software

    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 18, 2011
    Hello Chris,

    This is how it's done.
    Mind you, there's some mistakes still, the drivers for the DP are not correct.
    And also, the voltage regulator is like the 7805 layout.
    This will be corrected in future.
    To connect more PCB's, simply don't mount the TO220 components and screw
    the PCB's together.
    I will make a couple of new PCB's with the errors corrected.

    Message 2 of 6 , Apr 18, 2011
      There are a couple of vendors of IV-17 tubes watching out for the boards for this project to appear. They still have many hundreds of tubes in stock but for how long is anyone's guess !

      Best Wishes