iv-17 software

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 17, 2011
      Okay Guus,

      I just need to add a couple of lines to reactivate the potentiometer function, so no problem there.

      It takes a bit of tweaking but you can get control of both duty and frequency that way.

      The 'V' command will display the version number, however, just for the sake of testing the

      display I would prefer to use a test button instead of having the display shown every

      time the unit powers up.

      I'll look into these things when I return and hope this makes it a more useable device

      Chris