Generic 18 sgment smartsockets

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2011
      I've just begun compiling the documentation for generic 18 segment smartsockets, which could use serial output or parallel output. I hope that doing this will prevent the problem of driver obsolesence becoming an issue.

      There is a new folder in the files section called 'Generic smartsocket' and some documentation whcih shows the flexibility of this approach