Re: Availability/redisgn WAS; HV5812, A6812, MAX6921

    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 5, 2011
      I picked up some HV5812P (PDIP-28) chips a while ago, but I have decided to use the surface mount versions instead.

      I have 8 of them if anyone wants them, $3.60 AUD each plus postage.

      I am also placing an order with active components soon, they are a Australian/ New Zealand Mouser distributor. I am grabbing some surface mount versions of the HV5812's, if anyone wants me to grab some for them, I can do that and send them on. They are $3.50 AUD each at the moment, plus postage.

      Let me know if anyone is interested.

      Cheers.
      Simon

      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 5, 2011
        Hello Simon,

        I would like to have 4 of those.
        It was not possible for me to buy them of Mouser as I don't have a credit
        card.
        They don't accept Paypal.

        Can I pay You using Paypal?
        Please let me know the total amount.
        I live in the Netherlands. (And I'm not in a hurry to get the parts)