Re: [smartsockets] Availability/redisgn WAS; HV5812, A6812, MAX6921

    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 3, 2011
      On 3 Feb 2011, at 17:02, fixitsan2 wrote:

      > I tried Supertex for samples two weeks agao. 3 days later I
      > received a phonecall from the UK distributor who wanted to discuss
      > my needs. I've convinced them I need 5 for sampling reasons. I've
      > no idea about delivery, I think the last time I did it the whole
      > process was over 6 weeks duration.

      I once managed to get three samples of this chip from Supertex, some
      years ago, when they still did the DIP version. I got the third
      degree on the telephone too and decided it was not worth the
      aggravation in future. A bit like getting samples from Atmel.

      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 5, 2011
        I picked up some HV5812P (PDIP-28) chips a while ago, but I have decided to use the surface mount versions instead.

        I have 8 of them if anyone wants them, $3.60 AUD each plus postage.

        I am also placing an order with active components soon, they are a Australian/ New Zealand Mouser distributor. I am grabbing some surface mount versions of the HV5812's, if anyone wants me to grab some for them, I can do that and send them on. They are $3.50 AUD each at the moment, plus postage.

        Let me know if anyone is interested.

        Cheers.
        Simon

        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 5, 2011
          Hello Simon,

          I would like to have 4 of those.
          It was not possible for me to buy them of Mouser as I don't have a credit
          card.
          They don't accept Paypal.

          Can I pay You using Paypal?
          Please let me know the total amount.
          I live in the Netherlands. (And I'm not in a hurry to get the parts)