Re: [smartsockets] Re: LED smartsocket

  • michail1@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 3, 2011
      Sounds like a deal to me.

      I am very honest, so I am forced to say that although I will pay you 50%, you will be waiting awhile for the check since I have no clue as to what I am going.   It's hard enough for me to type legibly.  :)

      Humm, I guess I would be waiting on a check from you since you would be selling them.  :)

      Michail

      In a message dated 2/3/2011 2:40:45 A.M. Pacific Standard Time, fixitsan@... writes:

      Just let me know when you have finished making the kits and I will post them on ebay for you.

      how about 50%/50% on any profits ;-)

      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 3, 2011
        --- In smartsockets@yahoogroups.com, michail1@... wrote:

        > Sounds like a deal to me.
        >
        > I am very honest, so I am forced to say that although I will pay you 50%,
        > you will be waiting awhile for the check since I have no clue as to what I
        > am going. It's hard enough for me to type legibly. :)
        >
        > Humm, I guess I would be waiting on a check from you since you would be
        > selling them. :)
        >
        > Michail

        Michail, you are probably the most ideal person to go to your local electronics store, buy some breadboards or perfboards and a soldering iron and get started. This groupo has so many experienced members who would help you that you will fly up the learning curve !