LED smartsocket

  • fixitsan@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 2, 2011
      Apologies to the most devout glassware fans among us but I have extended the smartsocket device range to also include a 4 digit common anode 16 segment led (starburst) smartsocket.

      It uses just a pic18F45K22 (the larger family member to the 18F25k22), 4 PNP transistors
      And 22 resistors, as well as the four common anode displays. Anode drive outputs are active-low and cathode drivers are selectable between AH and AL. Code and documantation will be uploaded soon.

      Chris
    • michail1@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 2, 2011
        You have the kits posted on ebay yet?   heh

        Michail

        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 3, 2011
          Just let me know when you have finished making the kits and I will post them on ebay for you.

          how about 50%/50% on any profits ;-)

        • michail1@aol.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 3, 2011
            Sounds like a deal to me.

            I am very honest, so I am forced to say that although I will pay you 50%, you will be waiting awhile for the check since I have no clue as to what I am going.   It's hard enough for me to type legibly.  :)

            Humm, I guess I would be waiting on a check from you since you would be selling them.  :)

            Michail

            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 3, 2011
              --- In smartsockets@yahoogroups.com, michail1@... wrote:

              > Sounds like a deal to me.
              >
              > I am very honest, so I am forced to say that although I will pay you 50%,
              > you will be waiting awhile for the check since I have no clue as to what I
              > am going. It's hard enough for me to type legibly. :)
              >
              > Humm, I guess I would be waiting on a check from you since you would be
              > selling them. :)
              >
              > Michail

              Michail, you are probably the most ideal person to go to your local electronics store, buy some breadboards or perfboards and a soldering iron and get started. This groupo has so many experienced members who would help you that you will fly up the learning curve !