Re: IV-17 Smartsocket imminent announcement

    Message 1 of 13 , Feb 2, 2011
      Cheers Simon.

      If anyone is interested, when I was looking to build kits up for this project i wrote a few emails to tube suppliers which frequenetly advertise these tubes on ebay.
      I estimate there are at least 1000 tubes in the regular seller's stocks, so unless someone does a production run of an electronic Scrabble game there should be a good few to go around.

      Chris